Rotor Spring Band Clamps Light are self-tensioning sealing components, which ensure a leak-free sealing of hose/spigot joints. Utilizing austempered, high-tensile chrome-vanadium spring steel, the final product indicates great flexibility and strength, ensuring a reliable, leak-proof connection of a hose to a fitting. Once the Rotor Hose clamp is installed on the hose joint, there will not be any need to re-torque or re-adjust the clamp over time (compared to a typical screw type clamp).
- Diameter Range (A) mm8.5 - 10.4
- Diameter Range (A) inch0.33 - 0.41
- Band Width (B) mm - inch7.9 - 0.31
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch0.51 - 0.020
- Finish Phosphate, Mechanical Zinc Plate
- Material SAE 1060-1090 Spring Steel, Austempered
- Brand CTL
- Manufactured byRotor Clip Inc.
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Self Tightening and Sealing
- Almost constant clamping force
- Adapt to changing characteristics of Hose
- Minimal Leak Path
Spring Hose Clamp Pliers - Tool Pack - Laser Part 3305
A set of 2 hose clamps comprising cross slotted jaw & wide flat band jaw types for all flat band and ring hose clamps.
Flexible Ratcheting Hose Clamp Pliers (630mm) Draper Part 89793
Expert Quality, for the removal and replacement of metal or plastic spring - loaded self - tightening hose clamps. Ideal for working in confined engine bays
HCL ships via DHL around the world and FREE SHIPPING is available to anywhere in mainland UK (for orders over £25.00, excluding the Scottish Highlands and Islands) and the EU (for orders over £75.00). Qualifying order total excludes VAT and shipping. FREE SHIPPING will be applied at the end of the checkout process.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.