A range of polymer cable protectors for use in Downhole, subsea and flow line applications.
The Smart® Protector is a patented product developed in co-operation with Shell. It is designed to operate within restricted annular clearances, to accommodate various tubing diameters, all coupling types and most cable combinations.
The Smart® Protector is not only used as a cable protector downhole it can be used to protect & attach cables in many other situations in conjunction with either the Smart® Band or Smart® Tie. One of the most successful applications is the attachment of Cathodic protection cables to Marine structures.
- Cable 1Round ESP Cables & other cables ranging from 17mm to 21mm Diameter
- Protector Height mm - inch34.9 - 1.37
- Protector Length mm - inch122.9 - 4.84
- Protector Width mm - inch33.8 - 1.33
- Rotational Load kgf -lbf50.0 - 110.0
- Crush Load kgf -lbf2000.0 - 4400.0
- Max Temp Resistance °C - °F125 - 257
- Flammability RatingHB
- Tie Material PK
- Country of Manufacture UK
- Hazardous GoodsNo
- RoHS CompliantYes
- Fits any tubing diameter or coupling length
- Can be used for multi-line installations
- Prevents cable snagging
All our products are shipped by UPS. Orders received over the weekend and public holidays will be dispatched the next working day. UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.