Oetiker 163 Series Adjustable Ear Clamps are manufactured in 304 SS and its choice of engagement positions enable the Oetiker clamp to be adjusted to several nominal diameters. The Multi-position interlock consists of one or two load retaining hooks that enable the ear clamp to withstand tensile loading during closure and a lock tab designed to hold the hooks in their windows prior to closure.
- Diameter Range (A) mm28.6 - 35.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch1.13 - 1.38
- Band Width (B) mm - inch7.0 - 0.28
- Band Thickness (C)mm - inch0.6 - 0.024
- Material W4 Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Manufactured byOetiker
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Choice of engagement positions: clamp can be adjusted to several nominal diameters
- Inner ring with radial guidance: effective and powerful all-round sealing
- Clamp ear: simple and fast installation, visible deformation provides evidence of proper closure
- Burr-free strip edges: reduced risk of damage to parts being clamped
Compound Action Side Jaw Clamp Pincer - Part Number 497
A special set of pliers for fitting Ear, Pinch, O-ring style Oetiker hose clips. Soft grip, angled handle for added leverage. Part number 497.
Compound Action Side Jaw Ear Clamp Pincer - Part Number 499
A special set of pliers for fitting Ear, Pinch, O-ring style Oetiker hose clips. Soft grip, angled handle for added leverage. Part number 499.
Hand Clamp Cutter - Part Number 516
A special set of cutters for removing Oetiker Ear Clamps. Soft grip, angled handle for added leverage. Part number 516.
All our products are shipped by UPS. Orders received over the weekend and public holidays will be dispatched the next working day. UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.