The use of two ear clips is an economical solution for many simple hose assemblies, used with air or other fluids. The two ears give the clip extra grip and help to maintain constant pressure around the hose. Fitting is more flexible and exact. The practical design of two ear clips means that they clamp firmly on to the assembly and cannot be removed once mounted. The edges are rounded to avoid damage to the hose. Due to the AISI-304 steel used in the manufacture of these clips, their corrosion resistance is outstanding. They are recommended especially in outdoor applications.
- Diameter Range (A) mm18.0 - 21.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch0.71 - 0.83
- Band Width (B) mm - inch8.0 - 0.31
- Band Thickness (C) mm - inch1.2 - 0.047
- Material W1 Mild Zinc Plated Steel
- Manufactured By Mikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN 2393 C Rst 34-2-GBK
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Tamper Proof for extra security
- Consistent Sealing Pressure
- No Sharp edges
- Quick & simple to Install
- Effective on metal to metal connections
Laser Large Ear Hose Clip Pliers - Part Number 3881
A special set of pliers for fitting Ear, Pinch, O-ring style hose clips. Soft grip handle for added leverage.
Laser - CV Boot Clamp Pliers (Ear Clamps) - Part No 4136
Heavy duty driveshaft boot pliers for use on ear type metal CV boot clips. The pliers crimping action prevents damage and correctly tensions the clip.
All our products are shipped by UPS. Orders received over the weekend and public holidays will be dispatched the next working day. UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.