The Supra CT W2 clamp incorporates a bespoke bolt and a series of conical washers to the already outstanding Supra W2 clamp. This specialized version of the Supra W2 clamp is used in applications subject to vibration and/or great variations in temperature which can cause the components of a hose assembly to expand and contract. Thanks to the spring washer system, the Supra CT maintains constant pressure around the hose despite variations in temperature or vibration.
- Diameter Range (A) mm63.0 - 68.0
- Diameter Range (A) inch2.48 - 2.68
- Band Width (B) mm - inch20.0 - 0.79
- Maximum Torque Setting Nm4.5
- Maximum Pressure bars40.0
- Screw mm A/FM7
- Max Tightening Speed RPM540 ±5
- Corrosion72 HOURS SALT SPRAY (ASTM B-117)
- Band/Housing Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Washers and TrunnionsStainless Steel AISI-304
- Screw Material 8.8 Grade Steel
- Manufactured byMikalor
- Manufactured According toDIN3017
- Hazardous Goods No
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Manufactured to DIN3017 Standard
- Smooth Underside
- Bevelled Edges Protect Hose
- Exclusive Housing Design
All our products are shipped by UPS. Orders received over the weekend and public holidays will be dispatched the next working day. UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
Orders placed after 2.00pm shipped the following day. Friday orders after 2pm shipped Monday unless a bank holiday. If you want a delivery on Saturday, please choose DHL Express when you order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.